Your cart is currently empty!
DJI Zenmuse H20T
$11,209.00 – $11,799.00
Unleash the Power of One
Multi-sensor payloads that bring a whole new meaning to mission efficiency. The unique intelligence and integrated design provide unprecedented aerial imaging capabilities for a range of commercial drone applications.
- 20 MP 23x Hybrid Optical Zoom Camera
- 12 MP 82.9 DFOV Wide Angle Camera
- 1200 m Laser Range Finder
- 640×512 px Radiometric Thermal Camera
- IP44 Rating
- -20°C to 50°C Operating Temperature
- Active Image Stabilization and EIS
- Night Scene Mode
- Firefighting – Fight fires and save lives without endangering personnel.
- Search & Rescue – Act quickly to locate missing people and better plan rescue missions.
- Law Enforcement – Quickly assess a situation and plan accordingly while improving officer and bystander safety.
- Powerline Inspection – Easily visualize extensive power line networks in remote areas.
- Oil & Gas – Conduct inspections of pipelines, well sites, and more while keeping workers away from risky areas.
All The Sensors You Need – In One
Capture everything. Up close or from a distance. In true living color or thermal. An integrated laser rangefinder (LRF) measures the distance to an object at up to 1200 m away. A powerful, integrated payload that unleashes advanced intelligent capabilities for DJI’s industrial drone platforms.
Powerful Zoom Camera
- 23x Hybrid Optical Zoom, 200x Max Zoom
- 20 MP 1/1.7″ CMOS Sensor
- Video Resolution: 4K/30fps
- Equivalent Focal Length: 24mm, DFOV: 82.9°
- 12 MP 1/2.3″ CMOS Sensor
- Range: 3 m – 1200 m
- Accuracy: ± (0.2 m + Dx0.15%)
Radiometric Thermal Camera
- DFOV: 40.6°
- Resolution: 640×512, Frame Rate: 30fps
- Thermal Sensitivity: ≤ [email protected] (NEDT)
Accurate Temperature Measurement
Monitor the temperature of a site or an asset to eliminate any risks by acquiring a precise temperature reading from the air.
Tap a point to get a real-time reading of the surface temperature.
Select an area to view the lowest, highest, and average temperatures.
Receive instant notifications in DJI Pilot when object temperatures exceed your preset alert values.
Visualize a specific band of temperatures to find what is important.
Adjust the colors applied to the thermal data based on the needs of specific scenarios.
Adjust gain modes to change the temperature range captured: High Gain Mode covers a smaller temperature range but is more sensitive to temperature differences; Low Gain Mode covers a wider temperature range.
Images captured by the Zenmuse H20T are in the R-JPEG format with embedded temperature information. By importing these images into DJI Thermal Analysis Tool, you can measure temperature, and adjust parameters such as Emissivity, and Reflected Temp.
Seamless User Interface
A new integrated user interface lets you quickly switch between wide, zoom, and preview the zoom FOV while in wide or thermal camera view.
Automate routine inspections and capture consistent results every time. Onboard AI recognizes the pre-marked subject of interest in subsequent automated missions to ensure consistent framing.
High-Res Grid Photo
Frame an area of interest in wide camera view, and the zoom camera will automatically capture a set of 20 MP images of the area. These images are stored together with an overview image that can be viewed in greater detail.
A quick tap marks an object in view, advanced sensor fusion algorithms immediately deliver its coordinates.
Identify and follow moving subjects like people, vehicles, and boats with the auto-zoom function, while continuously acquiring the subject’s dynamic location.
|DJI Care Enterprise||