Your cart is currently empty!
Date(s) – 07/26/2023 – 07/27/2023
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
The Atrium at Danada House
This is a 2-day event. Register for the track that suits your needs on the Seiler Geospatial website: https://www.seilergeo.com/events/SSS-chicago/
Choose this if you are in the public safety sector, firefighter, police officers, etc.
Wednesday, June 28th, 2023; 11:30am – 4:00pm
- 11:30 to Noon – Meet & Greet Lunch is included!
- Noon to 2:00 – Hardware and UAV Demonstrations
- 2:00 to 3:00 – Workflow discussions & data capture review.
- 3:30 – 4:00 – Q&A
SURVEY & GIS
Choose this if you are in surveying, engineering, or utilities focused project management, etc.
When: Thursday, June 29th, 2023; 9:00am – 3:00pm
Morning Session – Survey UAV Track
- 9:00 to 11:30 Meet & Greet Session focuses on Engineers, Surveying Professionals.
Hardware and Software overview (traditional surveying, new technology on UAV and Trimble Hardware and Software.)
- 11:30 to Noon Lunch- All
Afternoon Session – GIS / Utilities Track
- 11:30 to Noon – Lunch – All
- 12:30 to 2:30 Meet & Greet, Discussion on Hardware and Software (Trimble and Esri Software)
- 2:30 to 3:00 Q&A