Skip to content
Mapping & Survey
Request Seiler GeoPhoto License
After submitting this form, you should receive an email with installation instructions. Please make sure to check a spam folder if you don't receive it in a timely fashion.
I agree to the end user license agreement below.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Section 2 below governs the information and data collected from you through the Application and its registration process. If you do not agree to Section 2, do not register for or use this Application.
1. Scope of License.
a. Grant. Through the use of the Application, you are acquiring, and Seiler grants you, a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to use the Application on a computer or mobile device only for internal purposes and in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License.
b. Restrictions. You may not use the Application for any purpose, or in any manner not specifically authorized by this License. You shall not alter or remove from any copies or partial copies of the Application or Application Documentation any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice, or license terms where and as found in the Application as delivered to you. You may not disassemble, reverse engineer, decrypt, decompile, create derivative works from, or translate the Application, or any portion thereof, or recreate or attempt to recreate the Application, in whole or in part by reference to the Application, or perform any process intended to determine the source code for the Application except to the extent that the foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law; nor shall you sublicense, distribute, deliver, disclose or otherwise provide to a third party any Application or portion thereof, with your access to the Application. Any unauthorized attempt to assign, sublicense or grant other rights to the Application shall be immediately and automatically void.
c. Reservation of Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Application (including the software and mobile application and all methods, concepts, or techniques utilized therein) and related documentation are commercially valuable to Seiler, and are treated as confidential, proprietary and containing of trade secrets. You acknowledge and agree that Seiler owns all right, title and interest in and to the Application and any intellectual property rights therein and associated therewith, including without limitation any patents, trademarks, trade names, inventions, copyrights, know- how, and trade secrets relating to the design, manufacture, operation, or service of the Application and all derivatives, modifications, translations, or extensions thereof. You recognize that nothing contained in this License is intended to assign or grant to you any right, title or interest in or to the Application or any associated intellectual property. Your use of the Application is authorized only for the purposes herein set forth. Your use of the Application shall cease immediately upon
termination of this License for any reason. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Seiler.
d. Your Contributions. To the extent you make any contributions in any form or format through your use of the Application, you hereby grant Seiler perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, fully transferable and assignable, fully sublicensable right and license to use modify any ideas, concepts developments, modifications and information arising out of your contributions in any way and for any purpose in connection with the Application and related services including the rights to reproduce, copy, adapt, modify, change, revise, further develop, perform, display, publish, broadcast, transmit and distribute your contributions without any further notice or compensation to you of any kind for the whole duration of protection granted to intellectual property rights by applicable laws and international conventions as authorized by this License. You hereby waive any and all moral rights you may have in such contributions with respect to Seiler’s use and further waive all rights in the contributions under the Visual Artists Rights Act.
e. Ownership of End User Data. you or your employer, as applicable, shall maintain complete ownership of all End User Data (defined below) loaded, input or hosted by or via the Application. On behalf of yourself and/or your employer, you hereby grant Seiler a worldwide, non-exclusive, sublicensable, royalty-free license to use, host, translate, publish, distribute, reformat, remove and prepare derivative works of the End User Data for the purposes of revising, modifying, evolving, training, improving, optimizing and further developing the algorithms and data included in the Application and providing such End User Data to any third parties involved in contracting or coordinating deliveries, orders or other transactions to which such End User Data relates. “End User Data” shall mean any and all data, photographs, video, images, and other information loaded or input into or via the Application by you.
f. Access. Use of the Application may require Internet access. You must provide at your own expense the computer, equipment, Internet connection, devices and/or service or wireless plan to access and use the Application. Seiler does not guarantee that the Application can be accessed on all computers, browsers, devices, Internet connections or wireless service plans. Seiler does not guarantee that the Application is available in all geographic locations. You acknowledge that when you use this Application via a smartphone or other wireless or cellular device, your wireless carrier may charge you fees for data, Internet usage, messaging and/or other wireless access. Check with your carrier to see if there are any such fees that apply to you. You are solely responsible for any costs you incur to access the Application from your computer and other device(s).
g. Use of the Application. By registering for and accessing the Application, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years old. If you are entering into this License on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to terms and conditions of this License. If you do not have such authority or if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this License, do not register for or use this Application. Seiler reserves the right to terminate your access to the Application or your account for any reason, including if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have provided information that that is inaccurate. Additionally, any End User Data you load, input, use, or create as part of the Application shall not violate any third party’s rights or be harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, obscene, indecent, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, containing bigotry, racism or is otherwise objectionable. Seiler, in its sole discretion, shall have the right to remove any End User Data which it finds to be objectionable. Further, you agree not to engage in any activity that in any way disrupts, limits, destroys, or manipulates the Application, or any software, hardware, servers, networks, or other equipment.
2. Consent to Use of Data.
a. Personal Data. Through the Application and its registration process, we may collect information such as your name, phone number, email address, physical address, and employer information.
c. Use of Personal Data. Seiler treats all personal data as Confidential Information (defined below) and will maintain such personal data in confidence and prevent its unauthorized use or disclosure as set forth in Section 8 of this License. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Seiler may, and you hereby authorize Seiler to, use your personal data in order to provide you the Services and enable you to use the Application. In accordance with the foregoing, you hereby grant Seiler a worldwide, non- exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, royalty-free license to use, host, translate, reformat, remove and prepare derivative works of your personal data for the purposes of providing you the Application and the Services in accordance with this Section.
d. Use of Other Submitted Content. Seiler may use your non-personal data, including End User Data as defined in Section 1(e), for the purpose of providing, improving, and enhancing the Application and the Services. In accordance with the foregoing, you hereby grant Seiler a worldwide, non- exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, royalty-free license to use, host, translate, reformat, remove and prepare derivative works of the non-personal data, including End User Data, for purposes of operating the Application, providing the Services and revising, modifying, evolving, training, improving, optimizing, and further developing the algorithms and data included in the Application and Services. You represent and warrant that (i) you have sufficient right, title, and interest to upload and input the End User Data into or via the Application and to grant Seiler the licenses for the non-personal data, including End User Data, provided herein without the consent of any third party, (ii) Seiler’s use of the End User Data for purposes of operating the Application and providing Services under this License will not require a license from any third party, (iii) the End User Data will not violate any third party intellectual property rights, and (iv) the End User Data will be free from any viruses, worms, disabling programming codes, locks, clocks, counters, timers, time bombs, instructions, Easter eggs or other such items that may threaten, infect, damage, disable or otherwise interfere with the Application or the hardware, servers and other computer systems of Seiler or any third party.
3. Termination. This License is effective until terminated by Seiler or you. This License shall automatically terminate without notice to you (a) upon the termination of a master license agreement under which this License is provided, or (b) if you fail to comply with any of the terms or conditions of this License. Upon termination, you shall cease all use of the Application and immediately uninstall the Application from all computers and device(s) upon which it is installed. The following Sections shall survive termination of this License: Sections 1(b), 1(c), 1(d), 1(e), 2(b), 2(c), 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15.
4. Third Party Materials, Sites, Terms and Conditions.
a. Third-Party Materials and Sites. The Application may display, include, or make available content, advertisements, data, information, applications and other materials from third parties (“Third-Party Materials”) or provide links to certain third-party web sites or applications. You acknowledge and agree that Seiler is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such Third-Party Materials or third-party web sites or applications. Seilerdoes not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any Third-Party Materials or third-party web sites or applications, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties.
b. Third-Party Terms and Conditions. Your access and use of the Application and Third-Party Materials may be subject to certain third-party terms and conditions and privacy policies, including but not limited to those of application stores, mobile software platforms, and wireless carriers and providers. You acknowledge and agree that Seiler is not liable for any such third-party terms and conditions.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE APPLICATION AND ANY INFORMATION AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE APPLICATION AND ANY REFERENCED THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, WEB SITES AND APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SEILER DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SEILER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE APPLICATION WILL MEET ALL OF YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT USE OF THE APPLICATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. ANY THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS OR WEB SITES SEILER PROVIDES ARE PROVIDED AS A CONVENIENCE TO YOU AND SEILER’S PROVISION OF THESE THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS OR WEB SITES DOES NOT CONSTITUTE SPONSORSHIP, AFFILIATION, PARTNERSHIP, OR ENDORSEMENT. SEILER DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE APPLICATION OR THE MATERIAL PROVIDED THROUGH THE APPLICATION IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Seiler and its directors, officers, affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, third-party service providers, successors and assigns (each an “Indemnitee”) from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, and expenses suffered or incurred by any such Indemnitee arising from, relating to or otherwise in respect of any loss, damage or injury to any person or property resulting from or relating to your use of the Application or any breach of this License, including but not limited to, any breach of a representation and warranty made herein.
7. Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SEILER BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER OR DEVICE FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS LICENSE OR THE APPLICATION, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
8. Confidential Information.
a. Nondisclosure of Confidential Information. Each party acknowledges and accepts the responsibility to maintain all Confidential Information (defined below) of the other party in confidence and to prevent its unauthorized use or disclosure, using measures the receiving party uses to protect its own similar confidential information, but in any event, no less than a reasonable degree of care. Without limiting the foregoing, each party agrees that it shall not publish, disclose, or otherwise provide to any person (except employees or contractors with a legitimate need to know and who have entered into a written agreement with the receiving party containing confidentiality provisions as restrictive as those set forth in this Section 8), or use for any purpose other than those purposes contemplated by this License, any Confidential Information it receives hereunder. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that certain End User Data and location information may be made accessible by Seiler to vendors, brokers, customers, or other third parties involved in contracting or coordinating deliveries, orders, or other transactions to which such End User Data and location information relates. To the extent the receiving party is required by subpoena or otherwise by law to disclose Confidential Information it received from the disclosing party, the receiving party shall provide the disclosing party with prompt written notice of such requirement and shall cooperate with the disclosing party in taking such steps as may be reasonably indicated to maintain the confidentiality of the information subject to disclosure. Each party acknowledges that violations of the terms hereof may cause the other immediate and irreparable damage for which monetary damages may be inadequate for which the other party is entitled to seek injunctive relief.
b. Definition of Confidential Information. “Confidential Information” shall mean any and all information and documentation relating directly or indirectly to the business, business practices, trade secrets or affairs of a party, including but not limited to, that pertaining to (i) the internal business, financial, and marketing information of either party; (ii) the software code and its technical documentation (including, without limitation, the architecture, conceptual logic, know- how, and other intellectual property embodied in the Application and/or Application Documentation, and made accessible to you hereunder); (iii) Application user and training documentation; (iv) End User Data; (v) the contractual terms, fees, and pricing set forth in this License and the discussions, negotiations, and proposals related to this License; or (vi) any other material or information received from the other party and which is designated as “confidential” or “proprietary,” or which are known, or under the circumstances surrounding disclosure reasonably should be known, as the confidential or proprietary material of the disclosing party. Confidential Information shall not include information that (1) was in the receiving party’s possession at the time it was received from the disclosing party, (2) is or becomes a matter of public knowledge through no wrongdoing of the receiving party, (3) is rightfully provided to the receiving party by a third party without restrictions of confidentiality, or (4) is independently developed by the receiving party without breach of this License.
9. Export. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Application except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Application was obtained. In particular, but without limitation, the Application may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any U.S. embargoed countries or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person’s List or Entity List. By using the Application, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list. You also agree that you will not use the Application for any purposes prohibited by United States or foreign law.
10. Injunctive Relief. You agree that a breach of this License will cause irreparable injury to Seiler for which monetary damages would not be an adequate remedy and Seiler shall be entitled to seek equitable
relief in addition to any remedies it may have hereunder or at law without a bond, security or proof of damages.
11. Entire Agreement. This License constitutes the entire agreement between you and Seiler with respect to the Application and supersedes all prior negotiations, discussions or representations, whether written or oral.
12. Assignment. Seiler may assign this License without notice to you. You shall not assign this License
without the prior written consent of Seiler. Such consent may be withheld at Seiler’s sole discretion.
13. Governing Law; Venue. This License shall be construed in accordance with Missouri law without giving effect to the choice or conflicts of law provisions thereof. The parties agree that any legal proceedings which arise under this License shall be brought in St. Louis County, Missouri, or, if applicable, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri.
14. Severability. If any provision of this License is held to be unenforceable in mediation or by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions of this License will remain in effect, to be construed as if the unenforceable provision was originally deleted and to be further construed in such a manner as to give effect to the intent of the parties to the greatest extent possible.
15. Notices. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this License, you may contact Travis LeMoine
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.