Your cart is currently empty!
DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced
Capture accurate details in any mission with the Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced – a highly versatile yet compact tool that packs a whole lot of performance upgrades. With high-resolution thermal and visual cameras, the M2EA supports up to 32x digital zoom and is capable of centimeter-level positioning accuracy with the RTK module.
- 640 x 512 px Thermal Camera
- 48MP Visual Camera
- 32x Digital Zoom
- Centimeter-level Positioning with RTK
- 10 km HD Transmission
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing1
High-resolution Radiometric Thermal
Make informed decisions by quickly identifying objects onsite using the M2EA’s integrated high-resolution thermal sensor, which supports Spot Meter and Area Measurement.
- 640 x 512 Thermal Resolution
- 30Hz Frame Rate
- ±2°C Temperature Measurement Accuracy2
Zoom in to Stay Safe
Capture clear images and videos from a safe distance. The M2EA’s high-resolution visual camera supports ultra-zoom, so no detail is missed.
- 48MP Visual Camera
- 1/2″CMOS Sensor
- 4xLossless Zoom3
- 32xDigital Zoom
Achieve centimeter-level accuracy using the M2EA with the RTK Module4. Create up to 240 waypoints to conduct automated, detailed inspection missions in complex environments.
The lightweight and portable M2EA can take off in less than a minute. Zip through complex operating environments thanks to the faster ascent and descent speed.
- Firefighting – Quickly locate victims, identify hot spots, and screen for fire risks to draft targeted rescue plans while keeping personnel safe.
- Search and Rescue – Scan search areas to locate stranded persons and quickly dispatch rescue teams.
- Law Enforcement – Gain critical intel in conflicts or emergencies to make timely and informed decisions without putting teams in harm’s way.
- Power Inspection – Pinpoint defects and identify risks on equipment to effectively monitor operations and improve efficiency in inspection and maintenance.
- Environmental Protection – Monitor changes in the environment to facilitate wildlife protection.
1. In omnidirectional obstacle sensing, the left and right sensors are only active in Tripod Mode.
2. When measuring a blackbody 5 m away at a windless 25°C indoors with high-gain mode, the camera provides an accuracy of up to ±2°C or ±2% (whichever is the larger value). Since the emissivity of different objects varies, this measurement result only represents the accuracy of the tested blackbody, for reference only.
3. When using FHD Video Mode.
4. The RTK Module is purchased separately.
|Dimensions||18 × 16 × 9 in|